- Effective job handling
- With a 600MHz dual core CPU with Gigabit networking, the Samsung CLP-775ND reduces network congestion and delivers high-quality color printing at speeds of up to 33ppm (A4). Even for color printing, first print out times are just 11 seconds.1
- Effective paper handling
- With the Samsung CLP-775ND, you start with a 600 page paper capacity. Add on two optional cassette trays and you have a paper capacity of 1,600 pages. Spend more time printing and less time refilling the printer.
Positive business impact
- High quality print output
- Attention to detail is critical for professionals. Samsung’s unique ReCP technology, built into Samsung CLP-775ND, provides crisp detail, so that even the smallest printed text is legible.
- Low cost of ownership
- Top quality color prints are at your fingertips with a low operational cost. The Samsung CLP-775ND has a low TEC value, requiring less energy to operate, and uses less energy during sleep mode.
- Low cost per page
- Samsung printers are optimized to work most efficiently with Samsung original supplies. These long-lasting cartridges can deliver true value for money for heavy color users.
Simple color printing
- Easy printer manager
- Samsung’s free Easy Printer Manager application enables users to combine device settings configuration, device status monitoring and toner ordering into one convenient location.
- AnyWeb Print
- Samsung’s AnyWeb Print lets you simply drag and drop content from different web pages into your scrap board. Once you select and edit the exact areas you want to print, you can consolidate several web pages into a single printed page or file.
- SyncThru™ Admin 5
- SyncThru™ Admin 5 is a device and fleet management software tool that provides increased efficiency and productivity for your organization by allowing IT administrators to manage, monitor and diagnose multiple printing devices remotely.
- Simple to maintain
- Print interruptions are a distant memory with Samsung’s anti-jam technology. The Samsung CLP-775ND uses improved paper feed technology to prevent unwanted incidents such as multiple page paper pickups, misfeeds and paper jams.